Monday 25 April 2016

Dreading the weighing scales - my top (humorous) tips

Bad week & dreading the scales? Here's my top tips for getting an extra lb off ha ha!!!

Wear your lightest clothes possible. No socks or jewellery. Even ditch that wedding ring.

Don't drink anything (a lady at my class swears by this)

Wee several times before weigh in.

Don't eat anything (obviously)!

Walk to class that 10 minutes of exercise might make all the difference. Not!

Suck that tummy in (makes absolutely no difference but makes me feel better).

Do you have any weigh in tips or secrets?

Happy weigh in everyone. Make friends with those scales :)

Emma xxx








SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I found the best thing for me was throwing away my scales altogether! I have a particular non-elasticated skirt which if it does up I'm fine and if it won't I need to lay off the cake for a while.
    I used to get so paranoid and depressed about my weight that I would comfort eat and end up worse off, in all senses. Now I don't actually know what I weigh, am much much happier, am definitely fitter and think I am probably slimmer that when the scales led my life.

    My advice - ditch the weighing-in class and go dancing instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Stephanie. Like the dancing advice. Only prob for me dancing usually involves wine & more calories ha ha!

      Delete
  2. It's never easy is it, especially this time of year when the Ferro Rocher are in abundance! Since moving my tip has been to do more walking!
    Best of luck with the scales xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting Tracey. I'm still in winter/christmas mode & struggling. Must get back on the wagon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to make friends with the scales when I got weighed at a allergy test , SO I am resolved to lose weight some how !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After 2 fab weeks I've put on 1 1/2 lbs boo!!! Hope your allergy testing went well.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Love it!!! Was thinking about a chop might try that if I get desperate. x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig