Tuesday 18 August 2015

Lego Jurassic World Main Hall T Rex L not working

Not my usual blog post but thought it might help someone.



Lego Jurassic World Glitch

Main hall
End sequence
T Rex fight
L not working         

My son got this game for his birthday and we got to this section & nothing. I was at the point of giving up but after googling found other people had the same issue. It must be a glitch in the game.  Some people said to press A & D I assume this is for keyboard players.  I therefore tried L & R and it worked. Yippee!!!        

Press Left & Right quickly and T Rex will start to shake his head & cut scene will begin.

Happy playing.

Emma xxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Almost 7 years later and you just helped THIS mama! Lol

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig