Thursday 21 September 2017

Turtle Bay Preview Night

I was lucky enough to be invited to the preview night for Turtle Bay on Tuesday.

It's opening this weekend after a £800,000 refurbishment on Gold Street, Northampton.

The building has been completely transformed and its so nice to see a new and exciting food outlet/bar in Northampton.  I loved the decor and all the fairy lights.



Whilst enjoying a fruit rum punch (amazing) & a saints inspired melon cocktail (my partner gave this the thumbs up) we got to sample some starters.


I got to try the very lovely classic beef patty and garlic & chilli pit prawns and my partner sampled the crispy whitebait and jerk glazed pit ribs which he said were really good.

We were then seated for the main event and tasted the famous one pot curry goat. I'd never had this before and really enjoyed it & would definitely order again. We also got to try jerk chicken and the supervital green salad.




After a strawberry daiquri and a pineappleade we got to try 3 desserts. The passion pie (similar to lemon meringue) was soooo good and I wished I could have taken a slab home!



The staff were enthusiastic and welcoming and Turtle Bay had a great atmosphere. I'm already planning our next visit with friends.



Turtle Bay Northampton

  • Email northampton@turtlebay.co.uk
  • Address Turtle Bay Northampton,
    2-6 Gold Street,
    Northampton Town Centre,
    NN1 1RS
  • Opening times
  • Sun:11:30-00:00
  • Mon-Thu:11:30-00:30
  • Fri-Sat:11:00-01:30

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig