Monday 29 July 2019

Majorca - A perfect family holiday

We love Majorca.  The weather is amazing, short flights, great beaches and lots of resorts to choose from make it a perfect family holiday.  We have stayed in Cala Millor & Puerto Pollensa as a family. In my younger days I also visited the infamous Magaluf. If you are travelling abroad with children my number one tip is to book early. Both times we visited Majorca I booked early and got a discount and one child free. Majorca has loads of amazing places to stay & beautiful resorts.


For bookable excursions I can recommend - 

Pirates Adventure Show



Marineland Mallorca



Western Waterpark 



The activities can be expensive. If you can only afford one I would highly recommend Pirates which we all loved. It was a late night for the kids but they loved it and my son slept on the coach back to resort.

When we stayed in Cala Millor we rented a buggy which was brilliant (we hired a six seater). The kids happily sat in the in the front & we peddled along the coastline stopping for a drink & paddle in the sea & also played mini golf in nearby Sa Coma.  They were  both cheap and fun activities.


The resort of Puerto Pollensa is beautiful and I would thoroughly recommend.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig